Leslie A. Frost is a co-founder and partner of Frost & Beck, P.C. She draws from her diverse academic background to look at cases from all angles and find the best possible solutions for her clients.
She received a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Attorney Frost then decided to study abroad, gaining her Master of Arts in Diplomatic Studies, with distinction, from the Diplomatic Academy of London, University of Westminster, in the United Kingdom. She then studied British and European Union law in London for a year before returning to the U.S. to attend law school.
Attorney Frost then received her Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law, where she served as the Senior Technical Editor for the Santa Clara Journal of International Law. While in law school, she worked as an intern with UNICEF in Kosovo. She also served as the law student liaison to the American Bar Association International Criminal Law Committee.
In her free time, Attorney Frost enjoys playing with her dog, hiking, skiing, and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- International Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Colorado, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Law Journal: Santa Clara Journal of International Law, Senior Technical Editor
- Diplomatic Academy of London, University of Westminster, Master of Arts, 2003
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Biology
- Minor: French
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Family Law and International Law Sections, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member